Monday, February 23, 2015

Primitive Blush

Since it is still February, I am going to share another piece with reds and pinks.

This necklace incorporates beads with different colors and finishes than I usually use.

I like to experiment with pieces that feel a little outside my comfort zone.


The pale pastels in this necklace are not my traditional palette.


Now, the waxed linen cord knotting is totally me. 

I find knotting the cord very meditative.  

It is one of my favorite things to do while watching tv.


I will say, this piece has some of my favorite beads styles.

I am crazy for those flattened disks in any size, shape, color and texture.

I also love the heart on the left side.


The back of the necklace has lots of variety.


Lots of pinks, yet the deeper colors keep it from being too sweet.

Thanks for stopping by....


No comments: