Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring will be here soon...

Spring still doesn't look like this where I live, but every day there is less snow on the ground.

Mostly where it is melted, it is brown and muddy but I still hold out hope for when I see some colorful beauty like this.


I must have taken this photo about 9 years ago because this tree has been gone for a very long time.


Since St. Patrick's Day is this week, I had to include these green and happy clovers.  

I don't see one with 4 leaves in this little patch....

Last fall I found  2 or 3 of them so I saved them.


Doesn't that green look so lovely?  

Those of us in my neck of the woods have not seen it for a long time.


It will still be a while until I smell the sweet smell of lavender...

A girl can dream, can't she?



Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: