Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Workbench Wednesday

I have not done a workbench Wednesday for a while.

This is not an official peek at the workbench...

It is too messy right now.

So I will just show you some of the things I have been working on.


I love the little BoHo owls...

Some are pendants and some are beads.


I have been working on some fun new bone look focals.


These are actually old but heading to the shop.


The terra cotta clay has a whole different look.


These pretty washed looking beads make me think of the beach.


A sweet little whimsical collection:owl, ladybug and flowers.


White-washed blush set.


Blue hope set of connectors and a pendant.


White-washed pastels.


Fun angels and frozen Charlottes.


Faux bone disk set.


 And some large round beads that make me think of gumballs.


Which are your favorites?

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: